AISITIN Solar Fountain Pump , Solar Water Fountain Pump with 6 Nozzles, Solar Powered Fountain Pump for Bird Bath, Ponds, Garden,Swimming Pool, Fish Tank,Outdoor and Aquarium
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND ECONOMY: This solar fountain is driven by solar energy and can work in the sun in just 3 seconds. It does not require any power batteries, no additional investment, and no pollution. The important thing is that it will attract a lot of birds to your garden.
- SIX NOZZLES AND SIX MODES: Contains 6 different nozzles, which will produce different spray shapes and spray patterns. The height can be adjusted by replacing the nozzles to avoid splashing out of the basin. The spray height can reach 30-50cm. You can easily replace the nozzle.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: This environmentally friendly solar fountain pump has a diameter of 5.1″, which is very suitable for bird baths, fish tanks, ponds, swimming pools, gardens, outdoor, oxygen circulating water. Your garden will definitely attract all the attention of passers-by. Let your yard see It looks so interesting to be decorated by solar water pumps.
- EASY TO USE: Just place the solar-powered bird bath fountain in the sun in the water, the greater the sun, the better the effect, and the fountain will show you unexpected beauty. No excessive maintenance, no complicated installation, no more investment. Let you enjoy all the good things, this is also a floating pond fountain.
- SUGGESTION: Make sure you have poured enough water into the fountain so that the pump can fall completely underwater. You should clean the pump regularly to avoid clogging with dust. The fountain can only work when all panels are exposed to full, direct sunlight. Shading by leaves prevents it from working properly. It does not store any energy, so it will rest at night to ensure a longer life.
Warm Tips :
1. Remove the film which covers the solar panel before using, put in water for less than 3 seconds to start.
2. Clean the pump regularly to avoid the pump from getting stuck.
3. The pump may not work under the 3 situations :
No sunlight .
The pump is stuck by debris.
The water level is too low. Water should at least 1 inch (2.54 cm)